1. Using a high-pressure roller mill in the process of the grinding system can increase the production efficiency of the entire system by 20% to 30%. At the same time, the total power consumption of the grinding system can be reduced by 25 to 50% compared with the conventional grinding method.
正规365体育投注2. This product is equipped with a sealing roller cover, which can strictly control the diffusion of harmful dust and create an excellent production environment.
正规365体育投注3. Compact structure, small footprint, high reliability, and an operating rate of approximately 95%.
4. This product is low in energy consumption and low in pollution. It is a series of products that respond to national energy conservation, emission reduction and low carbon environmental protection.
正规365体育投注For details, please click to visit: